FREE eBook '12 Steps to Wealth & Abundance - Both Practically & Spiritually'
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to Heal.Thy Money Co and our website www.healthymoney.co (our Site).
This landing page and our Site give you an opportunity to browse accounting, book-keeping, tax, coaching and mentoring services offered by Angela Maree Kenny (ABN 371 381 396 37) t/as Heal.Thy Money Co (Heal.Thy Money Co, we, us).
These Terms and Conditions (Terms) govern your use of this Site, as well as Heal.Thy Money Co’s products and services, and form a binding contractual agreement between you and us.
These Terms are important and you should ensure that you read them carefully and contact Angela Kenny about Heal.Thy Money Co at email@example.com if you have any questions before purchasing our products or engaging our services.
These Terms constitute the entire and only agreement between you and us and supersedes all prior agreements, conduct, representations and understandings.
Heal.Thy Money Co's products and services are intended for people aged 18 and over.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
1. By accessing, downloading or using the Heal.Thy Money Co's products and services offered on our Site, whether or not you register as a member, you agree to be bound by these Terms, which you acknowledge that you have read and understood.
2. We may change all, or part of these Terms at any time. If we do, the new terms and conditions will be posted on this Site. Your continued use of the Site will constitute your acceptance of any changes. If you object to any changes to the Terms, your only remedy is to immediately discontinue your use of our Site and the products and services.
3. All Heal.Thy Money Co's products and services are based on Heal.Thy Money Co's knowledge, skills and personal experiences and are intended for general education and information purposes only. Nothing on this Site, or any of the content provided to you by us during our provision of the Heal.Thy Money Co's products and services, purports to offer qualified advice, whether as aromatherapeutic, psychological, medical, legal, financial, or other professional advice. Use caution and always seek your own qualified professional advice before acting on any information that we provide.
4. Angela Kenny is qualified as a Chartered Accountant and as a Coach. Please note that whilst I can provide you with factual information, tax advice and compliance advice, being exempt services under the Corporations Act Regulations, I am not licensed to provide you with financial product advice. You should therefore consider obtaining independent advice that considers your personal situation and objectives before making financial decisions.
I am able to provide you with factual information as information only which, as such, does not constitute advice and should not be relied upon as financial product advice. This information is purely factual and doesn’t take into account your personal objectives, situation or needs. You should rely on external sources to validate this information and must determine whether the information is appropriate for your particular circumstances before making a decision. For financial product advice that takes account of your objectives, financial situation or needs, you should seek financial advice from an Australian Financial Services license holder before making a decision.
Tax Advice (written disclaimer as per reg 7.1.29(4))
The tax advice I provide you with is an exempt service under the Corporations Act. I am not licensed to provide you with financial product advice and tax is only one of the matters that must be considered when making a decision on a financial product so you should consider taking advice from the holder of an Australian Financial Services Licensee before making a decision on a financial product.
As well as providing factual information, explaining superannuation rules and the tax treatment of your options, I am able to make recommendations about maintaining fund compliance. I am, however, not able to provide recommendations about your decisions to start, cancel or change specific financial products.
I will not provide you with financial product advice that requires a license however I can provide you with details of an Australian Financial Services License holder who is able to provide you with financial product advice and other services that may be appropriate to your needs. I am not a representative of any AFSL holder I refer you to. Should I receive any benefits in respect of a referral then I will disclose this to you.
5. Heal.Thy Money Co provides its coaching services as personal development services through webinars, online programs and workshops, including advice, checklists, information tools and strategies for use and personalised coaching but any decision you make, and the consequences that flow from such decisions, is your sole responsibility. Your success depends on many factors, including attitude, dedication, participation, desire and motivation.
6. Any testimonials and examples within our marketing materials are not to be taken as a guarantee that you will achieve the same or similar results.
7. You acknowledge and agree that Heal.Thy Money Co and/or its principals or partners, agents, employees, officers and representatives are not responsible for decisions that you may make nor losses that may arise out of any decision made by you arising from our products and services at any time.
EARNINGS AND INCOME DISCLAIMER
8. Heal.Thy Money Co cannot and does not make any guarantees about your ability to get results or earn any money with our courses, ideas, information, tools, or strategies. You acknowledge that there is an inherent risk in any business enterprise or life decision and agree there is no guarantee that you will earn any money as a result of your purchase of our Heal.Thy Money Co products and/or services.
9. Any financial representations referenced by us on the Site, in our videos, forums or during the provision of our services are illustrative of concepts only and should not be considered as promises for actual or future performance.
REGISTERING YOUR DETAILS
10. Before you purchase our online Heal.Thy Money Co products and services, you must register an account with us.
11. You must provide accurate, complete and up-to-date registration information, as requested, and it is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to your registration information.
12. We may at any time request a form of identification to verify your identity.
13. If you are a registered user or member to this Site, you acknowledge and agree that:
- a. You are solely responsible for protection and confidentiality of any password or member identification that may be issued to or subscribed for by you from time to time (Password);
- b. You will not reveal (or cause to be revealed through any act or omission) your Password to any other person;
- c. You will immediately notify us if your Password is lost or becomes known to any other person;
- d. You are solely responsible for all access to and use of this site via your Password, whether such access or use is by you or any other person; and
- e. Any information you provide to us for posting or inclusion in our Heal.Thy Money Co Community, at any time, becomes our property.
15. You must ensure the security and confidentiality of your registration details, including any username and/or Password. You must notify us immediately if they become aware of any unauthorised use of your registered details.
16. Where a member service is for one user only, you will not let any other person use your Password or any registered user or member services.
17. When using our Heal.Thy Money Co products and services, you may be given access to Facebook groups, other online or in person forums (Heal.Thy Money Co Community) or events in which you may post comments, photos, messages or other material (Your Content). When posting Your Content, you agree that you will not post or otherwise publish through this Site or our Heal.Thy Money Co Community any of the following:
- a. Content that is unlawful, fraudulent, misleading, deceitful, threatening, abusive, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, harassing, threatening, abusive, offensive, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- b. Content that harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful to an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age or disability.
- c. Information that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person’s consent.
- d. Information that constitutes promotion or advertisement for groups, events or activities organised through competing social clubs, activity sites and internet platforms, except as otherwise expressly permitted by us.
- e. Any information or content that impersonates any person or entity.
- f. Any material, non-public information about companies without authorisation to do so.
- g. Any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by us).
18. By posting or otherwise publishing Your Content on our Site or Heal.Thy Money Co Community, you:
- a. Grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, licence to use, reproduce, edit and exploit Your Content in any form and for any purpose;
- b. Warrant that you have the right to grant the above licences;
- c. Warrant that Your Content does not breach these Terms; and
- d. Consent to any act or omission which would otherwise constitute an infringement of your moral rights, and if you add any content in which any third party has moral rights, you must also ensure that the third party also consents in the same manner.
19. We reserve the right (but have no obligation) to:
- a. Review, modify, reformat, reject or remove Your Content that, in our opinion, violates these Terms or otherwise has the potential to harm, endanger or violate the rights of any person; and
- b. Monitor use of the Site, and store or disclose any information that we collect, including in order to investigate compliance with the Terms or for the purposes of any police investigation or governmental request.
CODE OF CONDUCT
20. Our Site and Heal.Thy Money Co Community is a space for learning and is a pitch-free, solicitation-free and sales-free environment.
21. Whilst using this Site and/or our Heal.Thy Money Co Community, we ask that you not:
- a. Contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted.
- b. Collect personal data about other users for commercial or unlawful purposes.
- c. Infringe other user’s privacy rights.
- d. Violate the intellectual property of others.
- e. Post anything that contains software viruses, worms or any other harmful code.
- f. Use manual or automated software, devices, script robots, other means or processes to access our Site or any related data or information.
22. Please see our Heal.Thy Money Co Guidelines in the appendix to these Terms for more information.
23. We respect your confidential and proprietary information, ideas, plans and trade secrets (collectively, Confidential Information) and by using our products and services, you agree to respect the same rights of the other Heal.Thy Money Co product and services participants (Participants) and representatives of Heal.Thy Money Co.
24. You agree:
- a. That any confidential information shared by Participants or any of our representatives is confidential and proprietary and belongs solely and exclusively to the Participant who discloses it or to us.
- b. Not to disclose such information to any other person or use it in any manner other than in discussion with Participants during training sessions.
- c. That all materials and information provided to you by us are our confidential and proprietary information and intellectual property, belong solely and exclusively to us, and may only be used by you as authorised by us.
- d. That if you violate, or threaten to violate, any of your agreements contained in this paragraph we will be entitled to, among other things, injunctive relief to prohibit such violations.
25. While you are free to discuss your personal results from our products and/or services, you must keep the experience and statements, oral or written, of the Participants in the strictest of confidence.
ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE
26. While Heal.Thy Money Co will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Site and Heal.Thy Money Co is available continuously, Heal.Thy Money Co does not make any representations or warranties that your access will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free.
27. Your access to the Site may be suspended without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or any reason beyond our control.
28. Except as expressly provided otherwise in the Terms, Heal.Thy Money Co reserve the right to change or discontinue any Site, feature or service (or part thereof) on the Site at any time.
LINKS AND AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE
30. As affiliates of certain products and services we may receive compensation for recommending and promoting products/services linked to from this Site or via our Heal.Thy Money Co Community.
BOOKINGS AND CANCELLATIONS
31. By making a booking or registering with us for Heal.Thy Money Co products and services including online webinars, workshops or other services provided by Heal.Thy Money Co, you agree to be bound by these terms.
32. In the case of online webinars, bookings must be made at least 48 hours before the desired session time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and our fees are due and payable at the time of the booking.
33. In the case of Heal.Thy Money Co workshops, conferences, retreats and other day events arranged by Heal.Thy Money Co, bookings are encouraged at least 28 days prior to the date of the event, but must be made no less than 14 days before the date of the event, and our fees are due and payable at the time of booking.
34. You must ensure that you have access to an available computer, telephone or other mobile device at the time of your booking and have sufficient telephone and internet reception in order for us to be able to deliver our online services to you. If these resources are unavailable, then Heal.Thy Money Co reserves the right to terminate your session without refund.
35. All individual coaching sessions require that both parties be fully present and have access to a private, quiet space where you will not be interrupted. Sessions may not be conducted while driving or otherwise unduly distracted. If you do not satisfy these requirements, Heal.Thy Money Co reserves the right to terminate your session without refund.
36. If you need to reschedule or cancel a booking, you may do so without penalty provided at least 24 hours’ prior notice has been given to Heal.Thy Money Co. If you cancel less than 24 hours prior to your session, or if you’re a ‘no show’, you forfeit the session.
37. In the unlikely event that Heal.Thy Money Co cancels a booking, your session will be rescheduled as soon as practicable.
PRICES, PAYMENT AND REFUNDS
38. All prices for Heal.Thy Money Co's services are in Australian dollars (AUD). Prices include GST unless indicated otherwise but exclude delivery charges and customs duty and other taxes, if applicable. All prices are subject to change without notice.
39. Refund requests for our Services will be assessed on a case-by-case basis and when genuine value has not been received or isn't able to be received, refunds will be granted at the discretion of the Heal.Thy Money Co team.
40. Any other refund requests will be assessed by Heal.Thy Money Co in its sole discretion on a case-by-case basis within 28 days of receipt of each written request made to it at email@example.com
41. Notwithstanding a request made in accordance with clause 40, unless otherwise compelled to do so by law or a court of competent jurisdiction, any liability arising from a claim or refund is limited to the following, at its option in accordance with the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) and/or Schedule 2 to this Act, otherwise known as the Australian Consumer Law (ACL):
- a. in the case of services, the supply of the services again or the payment of the cost of having services supplied again; and
- b. in the case of goods, the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods, the repair of such goods, the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods, or the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired.
42. Invoices for any Heal.Thy Money Co service or program are automatically generated and can be requested at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
43. Some of our payments are operated through an online and automated billing system (Online Payment). We accept payment by PayPal. Where your payments are made via Online Payment:
- a. You agree to ensure sufficient funds are available in your nominated account to meet any account withdrawals made by us on their scheduled due dates.
- b. If payment is defaulted or not received, you authorise us to debit any outstanding funds from your nominated account without need for notification at a future date.
44. Where another agent or enterprise is debiting funds pursuant to an arrangement entered into with us, you also affirm the same rights and undertakings explained in these Terms to them.
45. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate any product or service, at our discretion, if payment is defaulted.
46. In circumstances where we invoice you for payment, payment is due and payable by the payment date noted on the invoice. Failure to make payment by the payment date may lead to suspension of use of our product and services.
47. From time to time, Heal.Thy Money Co may offer members the opportunity to purchase additional products and services at a discounted rate. To be eligible for this discount, you must be an active member in good standing at the time of purchase.
RIGHT TO TERMINATE
48. We reserve the right to suspend, or terminate your use of the Site, Heal.Thy Money Co Community or our products and services generally if you breach these terms, as determined by us in our sole discretion.
49. Where you have breached these Terms, and we elect to terminate or suspend your access to the Site and/or provision of our services, you will not be entitled to a refund for any fees paid.
50. You may otherwise terminate, however in that event, you waive your right to any refund for payments made to us in connection with our products and services in accordance with these Terms and acknowledge that any refunds are only permitted in accordance with our refund policy in accordance with clauses 39-41.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADE MARK NOTICES
51. All material on this Site, in our Heal.Thy Money Co Community or otherwise delivered by us including (but not limited to) course content, text, graphics, information architecture and coding (Our Content), is subject to copyright. While you may browse or print Our Content for non-commercial, personal or internal business use, you must obtain our prior written permission if you’d like to use, copy or reproduce it. Modification of Our Content for any other purpose is a violation of our copyright and other proprietary rights, and is strictly prohibited.
52. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by using the Site or Our Content.
53. The trade marks, logos, and service marks displayed on our Site are the registered or unregistered trademarks of Heal.Thy Money Co. The trade marks whether registered or unregistered, may not be used in connection with any product or service that does not belong to Heal.Thy Money Co, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion with customers, or in any manner that disparages Heal.Thy Money Co.
54. Nothing contained on this Site or in our Heal.Thy Money Co Community should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any trade mark without our express written permission.
55. You agree that damages may be an inadequate remedy to a breach of these Terms and acknowledge that Heal.Thy Money Co will be entitled to seek injunctive relief if such steps are necessary to prevent violations of its intellectual property rights.
LIABILITY IS LIMITED
56. The disclaimers, liability limitations and indemnities within these Terms do not exclude rights that by law may not be excluded. Such rights include, but are not limited to, those rights under the ACL and are subject to that set out in clause 41 of these Terms.
57. We do not make any express or implied representation or warranty about, or shall be liable, in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, damages or reliance in connection with any of our Site, Heal.Thy Money Co Community or Our Content.
58. In no event will we be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, or the cost of procurement of substitute products or services arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, unauthorised use, performance or non-performance of or reliance upon this Site, Heal.Thy Money Co Community or Our Content.
59. These limitations and terms include (but are not restricted to) loss or damage you might suffer as a result of:
- a. Reliance on the completeness, accuracy, suitability or currency of information, products or services irrespective of any verifying measures taken by us (including third party material and advertisements).
- b. Failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failure to correct defects, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or harmful component, loss of data, communication line failure, unlawful third party conduct, or theft, destruction, alteration or unauthorised access to records.
- c. Accessing websites or servers maintained by other organisations through links on our Site, Heal.Thy Money Co Community or products or services. Links are provided for convenience only. We do not endorse linked websites nor their products and services and you access them at your own risk.
- d. The use of credit card or other financial information, failure to complete (or delay in completing) any transaction, or other loss or damage arising from any transaction made or attempted on our Site.
60. You indemnify us from all actions, suits, claims, demands, liabilities, costs, expenses, loss and damage (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis) incurred or suffered by you or us as a direct or indirect consequence of using or attempting to use our information, products, services or any breach by you or your agents of these Terms. We are not responsible for, and expressly disclaim all liability to the fullest extent permitted by law, for damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within our Site, Heal.Thy Money Co Community or through use of our products or services.
61. Heal.Thy Money Co is permitted to subcontract and use other persons to provide some or all of the products and services.
62. Heal.Thy Money Co is responsible for the work of any of its subcontractors.
63. You cannot transfer or assign your Heal.Thy Money Co membership without Heal.Thy Money Co’s prior written consent.
64. We may assign or transfer our obligations under these Terms at any time, upon prior written notice to you four (4) weeks prior notice in writing.
65. If a dispute arises between the parties in relation to this Agreement, the dispute must be dealt with in accordance with this clause.
66. Any party claiming that a dispute exists must notify the other party to the dispute (Second Party) in writing of the nature of the dispute.
67. If the dispute is not resolved by agreement within five working days of the Second Party receiving the notice referred to in clause 62 above, either party may refer the matter to mediation conducted by a mediator agreed between the parties within a further five working days or failing agreement within that period, as appointed by the executive director for the time being of the Australian Commercial Disputes Centre Limited. The costs of the mediator shall be borne equally between the disputing parties. The chosen mediator shall determine the procedures for the mediation. The chosen mediator will not have the power or authority to make any other determination in relation to the dispute.
68. Each party must attend and participate in the mediation in good faith.
69. If the parties have not mediated a resolution of the dispute within 10 working days of attending mediation, neither party shall be obliged to continue any attempt at mediation under this clause, and either party may then commence such legal proceedings as it thinks fit in relation to the dispute.
70. Nothing in this clause prevents a party from commencing proceedings seeking urgent interlocutory relief from a court or tribunal with jurisdiction to hear the matter, if, in that party’s reasonable opinion, it is necessary to protect their rights.
71. Despite the existence of a dispute, controversy or claim, the parties must continue to comply with their obligations under the contract.
72. This clause survives termination of this agreement.
73. These Terms shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of Victoria. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Victoria to determine any matter or dispute which arises between us.
74. We welcome enquiries or feedback on our Site. Unless specifically stated by you, we shall treat any information you provide us with, as non-proprietary and non-confidential.
75. If you have questions or comments regarding this Site, or Heal.Thy Money Co's products or services, please email us at email@example.com
Trading Name: Angela Maree Kenny t/as Heal.Thy Money Co
ABN: 371 381 396 37
We want people to feel safe when using our groups and forums. For that reason, we’ve developed a set of community guidelines, outlined below. These policies will help you understand what type of sharing is allowed in our private groups and communities, and what type of content may be reported to us and removed. Because of the diversity of our global community, please keep in mind that something that may be disagreeable or disturbing to you may not violate our community guidelines.
• Keep it respectful
Comments that are inappropriately negative, rude, or attacking will be deleted, removed, or we will ask you to revise your thoughts. Everyone is here to learn and grow, so anything violating that will be removed.
• No pitching to the group
We have a strict ‘no shopping for customers’ policy in our groups. This includes pointing people to blog posts with your offers/affiliate offers and publicly asking members to join your own Facebook groups or communities. Be cautious of unsolicited private messages to group members. If we get multiple complaints that you or someone else is using private messages to make unsolicited pitches to members, you may be asked to leave. You should view the group as your peers, not your leads.
• No gated content
Content posted in the groups cannot be used to harvest leads in any way. If you need a feedback or a review, post the direct PDF, document, or screenshot. Don’t require people to opt-in to view.
• Respect confidentiality
Content gathered in our Heal.Thy Money Co Community groups cannot be collected, repackaged, and/or shared outside the group. Every member of our communities has a right to privacy and the right to feel safe that their questions, answers, and experiences remain privy to group members only.
• Keep it on topic
We reserve the right to remove posts based on off-topic content or offensive content.
• Partnering with other members
Access to this group does not mean that Heal.Thy Money Co endorses anyone’s products or services. Please be cautious and do your due diligence when partnering with anyone in the group – don’t assume everyone is trustworthy.
• Report posts that are breaking group policies
Due to the large amount of people in our groups and communities, it’s sometimes difficult for us to catch everything. If you see a post that is questionable, please report it, tag our community manager in the comments, or reach out to our community manger directly via private message so our team can review them.
• Breaking the rules If you are deemed to be breaking the rules of the group, Heal.Thy Money Co reserves the right to remove you from the Facebook group that the offending behaviour has occurred within.